Tuesday, January 3, 2012

my history

Morning weigh in......247.6.

I am thinking that this is all just water weight left over from the holidays, but I will take it!

Had some activia yogurt and granola for breakfast.  Going to make my mini goal to have 10 glasses of water today.  That and do laundry and put up a bookshelf in the twins room.

How are you all doing????

I think the hardest thing about today will be not having Dr. Pepper.  I have basically thrown out all the sweets in the house.  Sweets are my vice.

Let's see how it goes.

Here is a little history of me:

When I was in high school I weighed 140-160.

When I met my husband in college I weighed 150.

When I got married 4 years later, I weighed 210.

When I started fertility treatments, I weighed 220.

When I finally got pregnant, I weighed 235.

When I gave birth, I weighed 285.  YIKES!!!!!!

So, I have lost about 35 legitimate pounds since giving birth to 12 pounds of baby.  I would love to get where I was when I met my husband.  So, long term goal, 150.  Short term goal, weight when I gpt pregnant.  235.  I bet I can get there in a month.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment