Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hi. My name is J. I am fat.

Hi.

My name is J.

I am fat.

I am female.

I am 5 foot 5.

I weighed 250.8 pounds this morning.

I am married.

I have two kids.

Follow me on a 365 day journey as I lose weight the old fashioned way.  Working out, eating right, trying to de-stress in a world full of fucking stress.  Will I still smoke?  Probably.  Will I still drink?  Yes. I have twin 8 month olds.  Will I eat healthy?  I will try my hardest to eat healthy every day.  Will I exercise?  Yes.  As much as I can fit in while being wife and mom.

I joined Weight Watchers at 11:30 last night.  I am a member of LA Fitness.  I have the tools.

Now, I just have to do it.

So far today, I have had a salad for lunch, half a slice of cold pizza for breakfast as I fed the twins, and half a roll of lifesavers.  Working on drinking water when I think of it.

Losing weight is going to be a bitch.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment